Osteopathy appointments are currently available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Other times may be available by appointment.
Appointments can take up to 45 minutes (allowing for note-taking, examination and treatment, payment and re-booking). Longer may be required for first appointments. COVID related changes are currently in place.
To book an appointment please book online or call Gail Crump (Osteopathy at the Mews, Eastbourne) tel: 07710 701273
- Initial consultation £55 (from 01.03.23)
- Follow-up consultation £45 (from 01.03.23)
Payment: Online bookings require payments at the time of booking.
Other payment methods can be discussed.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing.
- Please only bring a chaperone if one is needed and advise us of this.
- Masks are to be worn inside the building at all times.
- 16s and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Partial disabled access is available – please advise if this is needed
- Free 15 minute consultations are bookable to see if osteopathy is for you.
- For further information or to discuss your appointment please contact us.